Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sitting Maya Sept 7-12

Maya loves to sit in her stroller and go all around the neighborhood. Sept. 7 was a great day for a stroll to see the neighbors and then doze off...

Maya got her newest equipment. Here she is sitting in her high chair on Sept 8. "Does this mean I get to eat more?" she asks.

Sept 9: Little "Alfalfa." We just can't get her hair to sit down. Should I dress her in a little suit and have her be a boy for Halloween?

I'm so big - I can sit all by myself (with Mom close by). Sept 10th.

Happy Patriot Day - Sept 11. Here's another sitting picture - another outfit - another lovely day with Maya.

Sept 12th I am sitting all by myself for minutes at a time. I am a strong little balancer. How did I get so big?

2 comments:

Miss Deja said...

She is just the cutest baby girl I've ever seen! So cute and I love, love, love her hair!!! She's beautiful and maybe you could teach her to open her eyes a little wider! :) Adoreable!

Sonia B said...

I don't think she could pass for a boy. Too cute!