
What do you get when I don't make a blog post for over a week? You get A LOT of pictures. Here is Maya on Sunday with her oldest cousin, Lizzy. We went to Riley's baby blessing - she is just 5 days older than Maya.

Here are all the Flake grandkids. Riley, Kayden, Abigail, Emery, Lucas, Lizzy and Maya. Look at the cute little Riley in her blessing dress.

Look at this handsome devil holding our baby. She sure likes her cousins.

So many grandmas and so many babies!

Coo, coo. Maya is talking to Grandma Flake.

Here is my curling hair-do. I look so sweet in lavendar.

bath time! What a precious baby!

Daddy time. Aren't they cute? I think Maya really is asleep and Daddy is faking.

so cute!

I have been so busy lately. I have people to see that want to hold me and it seems I am always getting a video call on the internet from India.

Smile!

Look at those eyes!

Lovely!
2 comments:
Margee-she is so beautiful!
Pretty baby! You make me want a little girl. :D How are you feeling Marg? Love all the pictures, Maya is photogenic!
Post a Comment