Sachin got me a new camera for my birthday (don't worry - you didn't miss it, I don't turn thirty until Nov. 12th, but I already got my present from Sachin). It is a Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera and I am so excited to learn all about it and take lots of pictures! Sachin has been working on this surprise since June - and it really was a surprise. I have wanted an SLR camera since taking my photography class and Sachin said I would never get one on my own, so he got it. (Which is true, I probably never would have felt justified in making the purchase if it were up to me.) This first picture of Sachin is the first picture I took with the camera and the next ones are a few I took while fooling around and trying to figure out the camera this weekend. 





2 comments:
Oohh! How fun! Where are you taking a photography class?
You really have a talent for this! I am glad you have a camera to keep up with it!!
Post a Comment