Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Aperture Priority

Disclaimer: I was so excited about messing around with the settings on my camera and I was even more excited that I was able to figure out how to show the histogram and all the settings on my camera. Hooray for me. Unfortunately, none of the settings will be posted today because I downloaded my pictures and then deleted them off my camera - with the settings information. Anyway, I used Aperture Priority with all of the pictures.




These pictures were taken about 7:00 P.M.






This picture was taken with Auto White Balance setting. There was an incandescent light overhead. ISO 400.





This picture of the budding leaves was shot in full sun. ISO 50, f 2.8, shutter speed ?

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Yay! That's so much fun when you learn how to do something new with your camera. These look great! I love the flowers, and I especially love the "fruit." Your clarity is great, and your backgrounds are nice and simple.

CRITIQUE: Try cropping the flower photos a little closer and pumping up the colors a little with curves in Photoshop (CS3). Great job!

Unknown said...

Hola Hermanita!
I had no idea you were such an amazing photographer! It looks like you have a lot of fun :o) Thanks for sending me the link to your blog!
April :o)